Terms and Conditions Sale of Goods
When dealing with customers, whether they are other businesses or consumers, the value of having a set of terms and conditions in place should not be underestimated. In businesses where every transaction is subject to the same terms, they ensure that customers are fully aware of their rights and obligations from the outset.
The terms and conditions of sale and supply in this subfolder cover a range of sale of goods transactions from a simple business-to-consumer sale to a variety of business-to-business transactions for both immediate sale and long term supply of goods with provisions for the retention of title and “all monies” clauses.
All terms and conditions of sale and supply are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and current best practice.
- Sale of Goods Terms and Conditions (Bespoke Goods) (B2C)
- Sale of Goods Distance Selling Terms and Conditions
- Sale of Goods Terms and Conditions (Business to Consumer)
- Terms and Conditions of Sale of Goods (Business To Business)
- Terms and Conditions for Resale Goods with Retention of Title
- Terms and Conditions of Sale of Goods for Manufacture (B2B) w/ All Monies
- Terms and Conditions - Hardware and Software Supply (B2B)
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Terms and Conditions of Export
- Letter Rejecting and Reimposing Conditions of Sale
- Letter Rejecting and Offering Conditions of Sale
These Sale of Goods Terms and Conditions are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.