Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
Protecting the secrecy of valuable business information is of paramount importance, and entering into a legally binding agreement to protect that information will greatly assist in its protection.
The Confidentiality Agreements or Non Disclosure Agreement templates in this subfolder should, when negotiated and completed, describe in detail the “confidential information” to which they apply and should clearly set out exactly what a recipient may or may not do with that information.
Certain exceptions will apply, such as disclosure mandated by law, but for the most part both parties to a Confidentiality Agreement or NDA should ensure that the information is protected to the maximum extent possible while allowing the receiving party to use the information to the extent required to fulfil their obligations within the business relationship.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Single Party Disclosure)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (Two Party Disclosure)
- Disclosure Agreement
- Confidentiality Letter - Personal Undertaking
- Confidentiality Letter - Corporate Undertaking
- Confidentiality Letter - Reciprocal Undertakings
- Confidentiality (Pre-Project) Checklist
- Pre-Project Confidentiality Agreement
- Contractor’s Confidentiality Agreement
- Tripartite Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Disclosure Authorisation Letter
- Confidentiality Letter - Venture Capital
- Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Confidentiality and Non-Dealing Agreement
- Introducer’s Non-Circumvention Agreement
These Confidentiality and NDAs are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.