Complaints Handling, Policies and Procedures
As a matter of good business practice, it is important that all businesses have in place suitable policies and procedures for the handling of customer complaints.
While it should always be the aim of every organisation to ensure that no customer has a cause for complaint, mistakes – innocent or otherwise – and difficult customers are a reality in most cases. Having a complaints policy and complaints procedure in place not only helps to ensure the efficient and effective handling of complaints but also shows your commitment to providing (and improving) high quality service to your customers.
The Customer Complaint Policy templates and Complaints Handling Procedure templates in this subfolder go hand-in-hand and are designed to help a range of different business sizes and types manage customer complaints effectively, underlining their commitment to high levels of customer service.
- Customer Complaints Guidance Notes
- Customer Complaints Policy (Sole Trader)
- Complaints Handling Procedure (Sole Trader)
- Complaints Handling Letters (Sole Trader)
- Customer Complaints Policy (Small Business)
- Complaints Handling Procedure (Small Business)
- Complaints Handling Letters (Small Business)
- Customer Complaints Policy (Medium to Large Business)
- Complaints Handling Procedure (Medium to Large Business)
- Complaints Handling Letters (Medium to Large Business)
These Customer Complaints Handling Policies and Procedures are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.