Negotiating, Forming and Managing Contracts
Contracts form the foundation of virtually all commercial transactions and play a fundamentally important role in business. It is therefore important that during the life of a contract there is proper monitoring and management of it and that all legal procedures under the contract are implemented in accordance with its terms.
This subfolder contains a range of documents designed to deal with each stage of the life of a contract, including expiry and/or termination of the contract.
In this subfolder, there are:
• a Deed of Variation, designed to ensure that changes made to the contract after it is signed become legally binding;
• a range of letter templates which deal with a large number of common interactions between the parties, ranging from a simple change of contact details to notices of breach and legal action;
• Forms of agreement which provide templates for mutual ending of a contract and mutual release from liabilities; and
• Novation letters which are designed to allow for smooth transitions where business ownership is transferred.
These contract management documents should be used with care and always in a way that is compatible with the terms of the original contract.
- Deed of Variation of Agreement
- Contract Variation Agreement
- Letter – Change of Contact Details
- Letter – Change of Contact Person
- Letter – Change to Goods under Supply Agreement
- Letter – Goods not Available under Supply Agreement
- Letter – Change to Services under Service Agreement
- Letter – Request to Use Confidential Information
- Letter – Contract Term Extension (with Meeting)
- Letter – Contract Term Extension (without Meeting)
- Letter – Contract Term Extension (Unilateral)
- Agreement to Extend Performance Date
- Letter – Customer Solicitation Request
- Letter – Employee Solicitation Request
- Letter – Minor Breach of Contract Waiver
- Letter – Breach of Contract Rectification Request (No Legal Action)
- Letter – Breach of Contract Notification (Legal Action)
- Letter – Repudiating Contract & Informing of Legal Action
- Letter – Notice of Force Majeure Event
- Letter – Contract Performance Reminder
- Letter – Notice of Intention to Subcontract
- Letter – Termination of Contract (Unilateral – After Minimum Term)
- Letter – Termination of Contract (Unilateral – Other Events)
- Mutual Cancellation of Contract Agreement
- Mutual Release from Contract Agreement
- Novation Letter for Sales
- Novation Letter for Purchases
- Novation Letter for Agency and Distributorship Agreements
- Letter of Authorisation
These Contract Documents are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.