This information section provides guidance on corporate, company and charity & non-profit issues to help you decide how to set up, finance and administer a business or charity. It covers the following:
- Different types of business entities available in the UK, explaining the legal, tax, reporting and personal responsibilities of each entity.
- Directors' responsibilities, and management of shareholder and director issues.
- Requirements of company administration including maintaining records.
- How to distribute company profits via dividends, remuneration or acquisition.
- Alternatives to financing business.
- Aspects of running a charity, including forthcoming or recent legislative changes.
To download documents to set up your business or charity, and then manage and administer the business or charity, please subscribe to Corporate.