Recruitment Company Terms and Conditions
Employment businesses employing and supplying temporary workers to clients; and employment agencies introducing job-seeking clients to prospective employers both deal with many clients on both sides of the employment relationship.
In the vast majority of cases, the business will want to deal with employers and employees on standard terms. Although certain elements of the service may be flexible and tailored for different clients; many will be standard.
Using the terms of business in this subfolder will help to ensure that all parties concerned know where they stand from the beginning of, and throughout the business relationship.
- Employment Agency Client Terms and Conditions
- Employment Agency Candidate Terms and Conditions
- Employment Business Client Terms and Conditions
- Employment Business Temporary Worker Terms and Conditions
- Employment Business Key Information Document (KID) for Temporary Worker
- Employment Business Representation Offer for Temporary Worker