Photographer Terms and Conditions (Non-Commercial)
These Photographer’s Terms and Conditions are designed for use by photographers providing their services to consumers with non-commercial purposes in mind. The precise content of the photographer’s services is left for the photographer to determine and is integrated into these terms with a reference to “packages” as chosen by the customer (which can easily be defined and integrated into the photographer’s sales and marketing materials).
This document is compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
It is important to note that this document is designed for use in on-premises transactions and are thus not suited for distance (or doorstep) selling.
Key clauses in this set of terms and conditions cover important factors including orders, the formation of a legally binding contract, payment, the photography services themselves and the always-important issue of copyright and licensing.
These Photographer’s Terms and Conditions contain the following clauses:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Information About the Photographer
3. The Contract
5. Price and Payment
6. The Photographer’s Services
7. Copyright and Licence
8. Problems with the Photographer's Services and Your Legal Rights
9. Photographer’s Liability
10. Events Outside of the Photographer’s Control (Force Majeure)
11. Rescheduling and Cancellation
12. Communication and Contact Details
13. Complaints and Feedback
14. How The Photographer Uses Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
15. Other Important Terms
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have subscribed to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.