Managing Commercial Lettings
Often circumstances change during the term of a Lease, requiring the Landlord and Tenant to enter into additional documentation to reflect the new arrangements.
These Managing Commercial Lettings documents cover Health & Safety, the variation and waiver of Lease provisions and access to the Tenant’s premises where required for inspection, marketing or repairs. Business Lease extension agreements can also be found here.
- Side Letter Waiving a Provision of the Lease
- Deed of Variation of Lease
- Letter from Landlord Making Regulations
- Commercial Landlord Health and Safety Policy
- Letter to Commercial Tenant: Access for Repair Work
- Letter to Commercial Tenant: Access for Inspection of Premises
- Letter to Commercial Tenant: Access for Sales or Letting Appraisal
- Letter to Commercial Tenant: Access for Viewings
- Business Lease Extension Agreement
- Business Lease Extension Agreement (Longer Term)