Residential Property Management Service Agreements and SLAs
The documents in this subfolder are for use by Property Management Companies who handle the management of tenanted residential properties on behalf of owners. The subfolder contains Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements for different types of residential properties.
The Service Agreements are designed for the management of a single property, either one occupied by a single tenant or a property containing a number of units (such as flats) let to different tenants. The Agreements contain detailed provisions setting out the obligations of each party and the payment structure.
The Service Level Agreements are designed for use where the management company is managing a number of properties for the same owner. These Agreements are similar to the Service Agreements but, as they foresee a long-term relationship between the parties, they are designed to be flexible and allow for review and variation from time to time.
- Property Management Service Agreement – Single Residential Property
- Property Management Service Agreement – Multi-Let Residential Property
- Property Management Service Level Agreement – Portfolio of Residential Properties
- Property Management Service Level Agreement – Portfolio of Multi-Let Residential Properties
- Client Money Policy for Property Management Companies (England)
- Client Money Policy for Property Management Companies (Wales)
These Residential Property Management Service Agreements are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.