Commercial Property Management
These Commercial Property Management documents have been professionally drafted to help Landlords and their managing agents deal more effectively with Tenants before, during and at the end of the Lease.
The documents are easy to use and cover all aspects of commercial property management. This includes vetting potential Tenants and agreeing heads of terms, and dealing with issues that arise during the letting, such as alterations and assignments and handling problem tenants.
Lease termination is also dealt with and our documents include the statutory termination notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and forms and guidance on Dilapidations.
The documents are constructed in Word format, and can be customised to meet your requirements. Please click on the links below to view details.
- Pre-Contract Business Lease Documents
- Documents to Supplement a Business Lease
- Signing Contracts and Deeds (Commercial Property)
- Data Protection Documents for Commercial Landlords
- Commercial Property Management Service Agreements and SLAs
- Residential Property Management Service Agreements and SLAs
- Mixed-Use Property Management Service Agreements and SLAs
- Agreements for Lease of Commercial Property
- Managing Commercial Lettings
- Managing Rent, Rent Review and Service Charge
- Managing Tenants During Emergency Situations
- Breaches of the Lease Templates
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)
- Consents to Alterations
- Assignments of Leases
- Underletting Terms and Licences
- Options to Purchase for Commercial Tenants
- Terminating the Letting
- Property Left Behind by Commercial Tenants
These Commercial Property Management Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.