Documents to Supplement a Business Lease
A Landlord and Tenant will often need to enter into other documents at the same time as entering into a Lease, to deal with matters such as Rent Deposits and Security of Tenure.
These Documents to Supplement a Business Lease include the statutory forms for, and easy-to-follow guidance on, excluding Security of Tenure. There is also a template Rent Deposit Deed, a Side Letter and a Letter requesting a Lender's Consent to the Grant of a Lease.
Other documents may be needed during the term of the Lease. A wide variety of documents can be found in the Managing the Letting and Terminating the Letting subfolders.
- Rent Deposit Deed for Commercial Property
- Side Letter Waiving a Provision of the Lease
- Deed of Guarantee and Indemnity for Business Lease (Individual Guarantor)
- Landlord’s Notice to Exclude Security of Tenure
- Deed of Guarantee and Indemnity for Business Lease (Corporate Guarantor)
- Tenant’s Simple Declaration Regarding Security of Tenure
- Tenant’s Statutory Declaration Regarding Security of Tenure
- Guidance on Excluding Security of Tenure