Pre-Contract Business Lease Documents
A commercial lease transaction is likely to run much more smoothly if the Landlord has done appropriate preparatory work before issuing the draft lease.
These Pre-Contract Business Lease Documents include detailed Heads of Terms templates to enable the Landlord and Tenant to agree points of principle at an early stage. There is also an Application Form which seeks to capture all the information a Landlord needs in order to carry out credit checks and obtain references for the Tenant. A selection of template Letters requesting References also appears in this subfolder.
- Business Lease Heads of Terms
- Underlease of Whole Heads of Terms
- Underlease of Part Heads of Terms
- Licence to Occupy Heads of Terms
- Tenancy at Will Heads of Terms
- Licence to Occupy Commercial Premises
- Tenancy at Will for Commercial Premises
- Application Form for a Business Lease
- Reference Request Form - Previous Commercial Landlord
- Letter Requesting Reference from Business Tenant’s Bank
- Letter Requesting a Reference from the Guarantor’s Bank
- Letter Requesting a Character Reference for a Commercial Tenant
- Letter Requesting a Personal Reference for a Guarantor
- Letter to Lender requesting Consent to Let Commercial Property
These Pre-Contract Business Lease Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.