Terminating the Letting
There are many legal and administrative issues to consider when a Lease is coming to end.
This Terminating the Letting subfolder contains Section 25 Notices which can be used by the Landlord to bring the Lease to an end, a Deed of Surrender which can be used where the parties agree to terminate the Lease before its expiry date, a Break Notice and Letters terminating a Tenancy at Will or a Licence.
No matter how the Lease is brought to an end, Dilapidations are likely to be an issue. The Landlord will want to be compensated if the Tenant has not complied with its repairing obligations in the Lease. The Schedule of Dilapidations, Quantified Demand and Guidance on Dilapidations will assist the Landlord in making a Dilapidations claim against the Tenant.
- Section 25 Notice (Landlord Not Opposing New Lease)
- Section 25 Notice (Landlord Opposing New Lease)
- Section 40 Notice
- Deed of Surrender of Commercial Lease
- Letter to Tenant on Expiry of Excluded Lease – Offering Renewal
- Letter to Tenant on Expiry of Excluded Lease – No Renewal
- Tenancy at Will Letter to Tenant on Expiry of Excluded Lease
- Landlord's Letter Terminating a Tenancy at Will
- Licensor's Letter Terminating a Licence to Occupy
- Letter Terminating a Licence to Occupy due to Tenant’s Breach
- Landlord’s Letter Exercising a Break Option
- Schedule of Dilapidations Template
- Quantified Demand (Dilapidations)
- Guidance on Dilapidations
These Terminating the Letting Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.