Managing Tenants During Emergency Situations
In an emergency situation, such as the Covid-19 pandemic, Landlords and Tenants may need to make temporary changes to their tenancy arrangements. The Landlord may agree to offer a rent reduction or other concession for a specified period of time. The Landlord may also need to change the management arrangements for the Tenant’s Building, for example by suspending or adding to the services provided by the Landlord and/or introducing new regulations with which the Tenant must comply.
These Emergency Management Letters cover rent concessions, service variations, issuing of regulations and the closure of the common parts of a building or the whole building.
- Rent Concession Side Letter for Commercial Landlord
- Letter from Landlord Varying Provision of Services
- Letter from Landlord Requiring Compliance with Official Guidance
- Letter from Landlord Closing Common Parts in Emergency
- Letter from Landlord Closing Tenanted Building in Emergency
These Managing Tenants During Emergency Siuations Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35+VAT will provide you with one year’s unlimited access to download any or all documents from the Property Folder.