Minutes of Board Meetings
Companies are required by law to take minutes of all meetings of its directors. Listed below are our standard form board meeting minutes as well as specific board meeting minutes related to a range of corporate tasks, all contained in one subfolder for ease of reference.
Board minutes must accurately record and reflect all the resolutions and decisions made by the directors of a company and should contain enough information for a reader to have an understanding of the background to every decision made at a particular meeting. They must be retained for at least 10 years from the date of the meeting. Failure to comply is an offence committed by every officer of the company.
This Minutes of Board Meetings subfolder contains standard form board meeting minutes which can be customised to suit the agenda of your meeting as well as board meeting minutes related to specific corporate tasks. The specific minutes can also be found in the relevant sections of our Corporate folder to which they relate and reference should be made to that specific section for more detailed information.
The documents in the Minutes of Board Meetings subfolder are fully compliant with the Companies Act 2006.
- Guidance Note: Board Minutes
- Notice of Board Meeting
- Board Minutes - Standard Format
- Board Minutes – Standard Format (Regular ordinary meetings)
- Board Minutes – First Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
- Minutes - Resolution of Sole Director
- Notice and Quorum Clause
- Board Minutes - Change of Registered Office
- Filing Clause for Board Minutes
- Board Minutes - Approval of Accounts
- Board Minutes – Approval and Execution of Deeds
- Board Minutes - Approval & Execution of Agreements
- Board Minutes - Approval Of Acquisition
- Board Minutes - Approval of Loan Agreement
- Board Minutes - Resolution Authorising Execution Guarantee
- Board Minutes – Call a General Meeting to Remove Authorised Share Capital
- Board Minutes – Consider Director’s Loan and Call General Meeting
- Board Minutes – Directors’ Resolution to Allot Shares for Cash
- Board Minutes – Reclassification of Shares only
- Board Minutes - Resignation and Appointment of Auditors
- Board Minutes – Appointment of a Committee
- Board Minutes to Discuss UK GDPR Compliance
- Board Minutes – COVID 19 and Directors’ Duties