Company Secretary and Administration
These document templates have been professionally drafted to help company secretaries, directors and other employees of a company to deal with all the processes and administration that take place in every business.
There are a series of guidance notes under the title Company Secretary Duties. These aim to take a comprehensive and step-by-step approach to company administration, covering topics such as the role of a company secretary, what documents need to be kept at the registered office, etc.
As many small companies no longer have a company secretary, the Guidance Notes will prove invaluable to directors and administrative staff who are carrying out the ‘company secretary’ tasks.
The Guidance Notes, which provide information on what to do, are linked to the documents that are needed to carry out the administrative tasks, such as board minutes, shareholders’ resolutions, corporate registers and Company House Forms.
The documents are constructed in Word format, and can be customised in accordance with your requirements. Please click on the links below to view details.
- Company Secretary Duties - Role & Tasks
- Company Secretary – Appointment & Role
- Company Registers & Records
- Keeping Registers at Companies House
- Change of Company Name
- Confirmation Statement Guidance
- Annual Accounts & Audit
- Small Company Abridged Accounts
- Directors – Duties, Conflicts & Loans
- Appointment and Removal of Directors
- Share Capital
- Electronic Communications Documents
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Special and Ordinary Shareholders’ Resolutions
- Company General Meetings
- Company Voluntary Strike Off & Dissolution
These Corporate Governance and Company Administration templates are part of the Corporate Document Folder. One payment of £35 + VAT will provide you with unlimited downloads of all documents in the Corporate folder for one year. To subscribe, click on My Account and register your details with us.