Damp and Mould in Dwellings
Landlords in England need to comply with a wide range of legal requirements to ensure a property is fit for human habitation which includes ensuring a property is free from damp and mould.
Damp and mould can be a significant risk to health and property. It is important that private residential landlords take appropriate steps to manage problems with damp and mould in a residential property.
These documents relate to guidance produced for properties in England but can also be used for best practice purposes in Wales.
- Damp and Mould Guidance Note
- Checklist of Indicators of Potential Damp & Mould Problems
- Letter to Residential Tenant Requesting Access to Carry Out a Damp and Mould Inspection
- Checklist to Help Tenant Reduce Condensation in a Dwelling
- Letter to Residential Tenant Requesting Access to Carry Out Damp and Mould Works
- Letter to Residential Tenant Requesting Access to Carry Out a Post Works Damp and Mould Inspection
These Mould and Damp Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT provides you with 1 year’s unlimited access to all Property Documents.