New Tenancy Forms, Letters and Checklists for Residential Landlords
Residential landlords need to gather detailed information about proposed tenants in order to decide whether to proceed with the grant of a tenancy. Having robust procedures and paperwork in place at an early stage will help landlords with the decision-making process.
The documents below include a Heads of Terms template to enable the landlord and tenant to agree the main details and an Application Form which seeks to capture all the information a landlord needs in order to carry out credit checks and obtain references. The Right to Rent Checklist helps the landlord to navigate the “right to rent” checks process and the Inventory template can be used to create a detailed record of the condition of the property.
A selection of template letters requesting references can be found in the Tenant Referencing subfolder.
- Application Form for a Residential Tenancy (England)
- Application Form for a Residential Tenancy (Wales)
- Landlord’s Letter to Prospective Tenant Sending Specified Information (Wales)
- Landlord’s Holding Deposit Agreement for AST (England)
- Landlord’s Holding Deposit Agreement for AST (Wales)
- Residential Tenancy Heads of Terms
- Right to Rent Checklist for Residential Landlord
- Letter to Mortgage Company seeking Consent to Let Residential Property
- Notice of Grounds of Possession by Landlord or Mortgage Lender
- Pro-Forma Inventory
- Pro-Forma Tenancy Inspection Schedule
- Letter to the Council Tax Department regarding New Tenant
- Explanatory Notes for Residential Tenants
These New Tenancy Forms, Letters and Checklists for Residential Landlords are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.