Residential Tenancy Rent and Service Charge Documents
Having robust procedures for the collection of rent and service charges is key to the success of any property rental business.
The documents below provide landlords with the paperwork to support the rent collection process, including a Standing Order Form, Rent Demand templates and a Rent Authority Letter for use when the freehold changes hands.
The Service Charge Demand and Statements will help landlords to calculate and collect service charge.
- Tenancy Standing Order Form
- Rent Demand for Residential Tenancy (Section 47 Notice)
- Ground Rent Demand for Long Residential Lease
- Service Charge Demand for Residential Property
- Estimated Service Charge Statement for Residential Property
- Service Charge Apportionment Schedule for Residential Property
- Actual Service Charge Statement for Residential Property
- Rent Authority Letter
- Letter from New Landlord