Managing Tenants During Emergencies
In an emergency situation, such as the Covid-19 pandemic, Landlords and Tenants may need to make temporary changes to their tenancy arrangements. The parties may agree to reduce or suspend the rent for a limited period. A Tenant who usually goes out to work may need to work from home. The Landlord may be forced to change the management arrangements for the property, for example by suspending or adding to the services provided by the Landlord and/or introducing new rules and regulations.
These Emergency Management Letters cover rent concessions, consent to work from home, service variations, issuing of regulations and closure of the common parts.
- Letter Giving Temporary Rent Reduction to Residential Tenant
- Letter Permitting Residential Tenant to Work from Home
- Letter from Residential Landlord Varying Provision of Services
- Letter from Residential Landlord Requiring Compliance with Official Guidance
- Letter from Residential Landlord Closing Common Parts in Emergency
These Managing Tenants During Emergencies Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35+VAT will provide you with one year’s unlimited access to download any or all documents from the Property Folder.