Residential Landlord and Ownership Documents
These document templates have been professionally drafted for use by landlords letting residential premises in England. The documents, which include tenancy agreements for residences in England, are also a valuable resource for residential lettings agents.
These templates and documents are suitable for use in England only. New rules for Welsh landlords letting residential premises in Wales are now in place under the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and supporting legislation. Please see our Renting Homes Wales group for further information.
The templates are straightforward to use and cover all aspects of residential property management, from approving tenants through granting a tenancy to terminating the letting. Template documents and guidance are provided on procedural requirements such as protecting tenancy deposits and giving notice to end a tenancy.
Each document is drafted using plain English so that it can be understood by lay people. Where it is necessary to use legal terms, an explanation in plain English is included.
The documents are constructed in Word format and can be customised to meet your requirements. Please click on the links below to view details.
- New Tenancy Forms, Letters and Checklists for Residential Landlords
- Residential Tenancy Referencing Documents
- Residential Tenancy Compliance Documents
- Damp and Mould in Dwellings
- Data Protection Documents for Residential Landlords
- Tenancy Deposits
- Residential Tenancy Rent and Service Charge Documents
- Houses in Multiple Occupation and Rented Property Licensing
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs)
- Home Business Tenancy Agreements
- Contractual (Non-Assured Shorthold) Tenancy Agreements
- Company Let Tenancy Agreements
- Licences to Occupy a Room in the Owner’s House
- Service Occupancy Agreement
- Domestic Garage and Car Parking Agreements
- Terminating Residential Tenancies - S21 Housing Act 1988
- Terminating Residential Tenancies
- Property Left Behind by Residential Tenants
- Residential Possession Proceedings – Section 21 Accelerated Procedure
- Residential Possession Proceedings – S8 Standard Procedure
- Continuing and Renewing Residential Tenancies
- Student Letting Agreements
- Residential Tenancy Consents and Variations
- Managing Tenants During Emergencies
- Dealing with Residential Tenancy Rent Arrears and Breaches
- Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Service Contracts for Residential Landlords
- Options to Purchase for Residential Tenants
These Residential Landlords Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.