Hire of Room, Hall or Other Premises
This subfolder contains a range of template Agreements which can be used to hire out premises. Each document sets out all of the important legal and commercial terms of the arrangement.
These templates have several elements in common:
- they are all slanted more towards the interests of the owner than the hirer
- they are all suitable for use where each period of use by the hirer is quite short, more than say 2 hours but less than say 10 hours, on a particular day
- in each document a hire fee is payable per session or on the basis of a rate per hour.
- a deposit is payable on booking
- there is also an option for payment of a security (damage) deposit
These documents between them cover a range of variables, i.e. they provide for hire:
- of the whole of premises
- of part or parts of a set of premises
- by an owner which is either an individual, company, charity or other type of organization
- to a hirer which is either an individual, company, charity or other type of organization
- for a one off session
- for a number of sessions (advance block booking)
If however you wish to consider using a template specifically designed for use where one party is a charity (either the owner or the hirer), we have included two documents to cover that situation in the Hire of Premises subfolder in our Charity & Non-Profit Group (Corporate folder).
These Hire of Room, Hall or Other Premises are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Documents Folder.