Sale of Uncollected or Abandoned Goods
This subfolder contains various template forms of notice which can be used to exercise the rights given by Section 12 of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977.
Section 12 provides a procedure which you can implement to enable you lawfully to sell or dispose of any type of goods owned by a customer who has failed to collect them after you have provided it with services relating to the goods.
The subfolder includes a Guidance Note about the use of these notices and it also explains how and when Section 12 comes into play.
Where a tenant has left any of his goods at premises after his lease/tenancy agreement has expired, and the landlord wishes to sell or dispose of those goods, see the equivalent forms of Notice and Guidance Notes in our Property folder.
These Sale of Uncollected or Abandoned Goods documents are part of the Business folder. Access all Business documents for £35+VAT.
- Guidance Note: TIGA (Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977
- Notice To Customer to Collect Goods: Repairs
- Notice to Customer to Collect Goods: Storage or Parking
- Notice to Collect Goods: Valuer/Appraiser
- Notice To Customer to Collect Vehicle: Repairs
- Notice of Proposed Sale: Goods Repairs etc
- Notice of Proposed Sale: Storage or Parking
- Notice of Sale of Goods: Valuer/Appraiser
- Notice of Proposed Sale: Vehicle Repairs etc