Agency, Distribution and Franchise Agreements
Agents, distributors and franchises are three popular ways in which a business can expand without considerable outlay.
The Agency Agreement sees the business appoint a third party to act on its behalf, marketing and selling its products and services – usually in exchange for commission. The Distribution Agreement, by contrast, sees the ownership of goods transferred to the distributor prior to their ultimate sale. Flexibility in such agreements allows for sales targets and territories to be negotiated.
A Franchise Agreement is also provided under which the owner of a business will effectively licence their business to others thus spreading their corporate identity and products or services without the expense of setting up new establishments.
- Guidance Note: Sales Agents and other types of Agent
- Memorandum of Understanding: Sales of Goods Agency Agreement
- Del Credere Sales Agency Agreement (Compensation on Termination)
- Del Credere Sales Agency Agreement (Indemnity on Termination)
- Sales Agency Agreement (Compensation on Termination)
- Sales Agency Agreement (Indemnity on Termination)
- Marketing Agency Agreement
- Merchandise Agency Agreement
- Agency Agreement - Consignment of Goods
- Memorandum of Understanding: Distribution of Goods Agreement
- Distribution Agreement - Manufacturer's Version
- Distribution Agreement - Distributor's Version
- Multimedia Product Licence and Distribution Agreement
- Software Distribution Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Franchise Agreement Manual