DJ Services Agreement (B2B)
This DJ Services Agreement (B2B) is designed for use by either an
individual DJ or a company offering mobile DJ services to business
customers for any event.
This document is suitable only if:
· the event is organised by the customer rather than the DJ services
· the DJ services provider does not provide any services in addition to the
· the customer, not the DJ, provides the venue. (The venue might be for
example, a hotel or conference centre, hired by the customer.)
The document should only be used where the customer is a commercial or
other non-consumer entity(e.g. a business or charity).
It should not be used where the client is a consumer (as defined in the
Consumer Rights Act 2015). If the customer is a consumer, the accompanying
DJ Services Agreement (B2C) should be used instead.
This DJ Services Agreement (B2B) template can be used as a standard form of
contract for providing DJ services either for all business clients
generally or when offering DJ services to a particular business client. You
will in either case need to edit the various clauses of the document as
appropriate to reflect the particular DJ services offered and the terms on
which they are offered.
We have included provisions in this form of agreement to regulate various
matters which might, if the agreement did not make the position clear, give
rise to uncertainty or disputes. In particular, this document sets out the
obligations and responsibilities of your client and the limits on your
responsibilities as a DJ services provider. It also deals with, amongst
· information the client must fully and correctly provide before booking
· changes requested to a booking after it has been made
· cancellation by the DJ or the client in various circumstances
· amendment of the amount of the DJ’s fee if there are changes to a booking
· estimates of the number of guests attending
· changes to fees if the actual numbers differ
· music requests
· fees for time over and above the time booked
· use of electrical equipment
· timing of the DJ’s services
· outdoor DJ services
· suitability of the venue and of the facilities to be provided by the
client in general.
The document refers in a number of places to a “Booking Form”, and we have
included a template Booking Form in a Schedule which you can adapt to suit
your own needs (or you might design your own booking form instead).
The Booking Form is designed to help facilitate the booking process and to
spell out the client’s requirements.
This document is compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be
read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused
options should be removed from the document.
This DJ Services Agreement (B2B) contains the following clauses:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Booking Procedure
3. Changes to Booking Details
4. Fees and Payment
5. Cancellation of Services
6. Further Details of Our Obligations and Rights Relating to the Services
7. Your Obligations
8. Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
9. Nature of Services – no liability if Services not acceptable
10. Limitation and exclusion of liability
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
12. Data Protection
13. Data Processing
14. Complaints and Feedback
16. Entire Agreement
17. Law and Jurisdiction
Schedule: Booking Form and schedule to Booking Form
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the
highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on
the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do
with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location
of your choice prior to viewing.