Full-time Employment Offer Letters
It is good practice to supply an offer letter together with an employment contract to confirm the offer of employment, job title, work place, remuneration and proposed start date.
The Full-time Offer Letters sub-folder contains a variety of employment offer letters, each one has been designed to accompany the relevant employment contract. The Full-time Employment Offer Letters include a paragraph which requires the employee to provide evidence of their legal right to work in the UK, and asks new joiners to bring in identity documents and their P45 when they start their employment. This sub-folder contains a risk assessment form to use when employing a young worker.
The Full-time Offer Letters ask employees to advise the employer of any medical conditions, allergies, or disabilities that they have. This is so that the employer can consider any potential reasonable adjustments that it may be appropriate for the employer to make in line with provisions under the Equality Act 2010. This sub-folder also contains a Long-Form Medical Questionnaire, and a Short-Form Medical Questionnaire.
- Basic/Statutory Minimum Employment Offer Letter
- Basic Employment Contract With Restrictive Covenants Offer Letter
- Standard Minimum Contract with Enhanced Confidentiality Offer Letter
- Office Worker/Administrative Employment Offer Letter
- Office Worker/Administrator with Restrictive Covenants Offer Letter
- Personal Assistant Offer Letter (Individual Employer)
- Personal Assistant Offer Letter (Company)
- Apprentice Employment Offer Letter
- Young Worker Employment Offer Letter
- Young Worker Risk Assessment Form
- Fixed Term Employment Offer Letter
- Fixed Term with Restrictive Covenants Offer Letter
- Annualised Hours Employment Offer Letter
- Compressed Hours Employment Offer Letter
- Shift Work Employment Offer Letter
- Night Work Employment Offer Letter
- Homeworker Employment Offer Letter
- Medical Questionnaire Long-Form
- Medical Questionnaire Short-Form
Full-time Employment Offer Letters are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.