Poor Performance and Capability Problems
An employee's poor performance and any problems with capability to do the job have to be carefully managed.
This sub-folder contains a range of poor performance and capability letter templates dealing with disciplinary hearings and warnings through to dismissal. These letters follow the processes documented in the Disciplinary Policy and Procedures, and the Guidance Notes on Disciplinary Procedures in: Disciplinary Policy and Dismissal Procedures
Similar series of letters are also available for dealing with misconduct and Qualification disputes.
- Improved Work Performance Confirmation Letter
- Notice Of First Disciplinary Poor Performance Hearing
- Poor Performance and Capability First Formal Warning Letter
- Acknowledgement Of Improved Performance Post First Hearing Or Warning
- Notice of Final Disciplinary Poor Performance Hearing
- Poor Performance And Capability Final Formal Warning
- Poor Performance And Capability Notice Of Dismissal