Suspension Policy and Suspension Letters
Employees are commonly suspended from their job for breach of company policy. However, in some cases the employer will need to suspend an employee for health and safety reasons.
This folder contains a Suspension Policy and letter templates necessary for communication with the employee throughout the suspension process. The suspension letter templates cover situations where an employee is to be suspended due to pregnancy, health grounds alleged misconduct or immigration restrictions.
- Suspension Policy
- Suspension Letter for Alleged Misconduct
- Suspension Letter for Health Grounds
- Suspension Letter for Health Hazards during Pregnancy
- Suspension Letter due to Immigration Issues
- Suspension Letter for Health And Safety Reasons
Suspension Policy and Suspension Letters are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.