Appeal Notices and Hearings
During the dismissal process, an employee may decide to appeal against the decision.
This Dealing with Appeals sub-folder includes disciplinary procedure policy and related guidance notes, hearing and appeal notice templates and guidance notes on conducting appeal meetings.
Dismissal and dispute appeals need to be dealt with caution to avoid allegations of disparity in the treatment of employees and minimising the risk of an action for unlawful discrimination, constructive dismissal or procedurally unfair dismissal.
- Notice Of Appeal Hearing
- Disciplinary Policy And Procedure
- Guidance Notes: Disciplinary Procedure
- Notification Of Appeal Hearing Decision
- Guidance Notes: Conducting Appeal Meetings
- Letter Rescheduling an Appeal Hearing
Documents designed for Appeal Notices and Hearings are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.