Part Time Employment Agreements
The range of Part-time employment contracts are designed for various types of part-time employment terms, some very generic such as the Office Worker/Administrator Part Time Employment Contract and some very specific employment contracts such as Zero Hours Contract. A new Part Time Employment Contract with Restrictive Covenants has been added to this folder and is most applicable to part time junior roles where an enhanced level of restriction is needed.
These Part Time Employment Contracts reflect particular attention to detail in respect of not only the employees working patterns and pay, but also clauses in respect of holiday entitlement, sickness and other statutory rights.
- Casual Work Contract
- Casual Workers / Zero Hours Comparison
- Zero Hours Contract
- Lay-Off / Short-Time Employment Contract
- Guidance Notes: Job-Share Employment Contract
- Job Share Employment Contract
- Part-time Employment Contract
- Term-time Employment Contract
- Clerical and Administrative Staff Flexi Time Employment Contract
- Office Worker /Administrator Employment Contract (Part-time)
- Office Worker / Administrator Employment Contract (Job Share)
- Part-time Employment Contract with Restrictive Covenants
- Annualised Hours Employment Contract
- Fixed Term (Part-time) Employment Contract
Part-time Employment Contracts are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.