As of 6 April 2020, new rules were introduced on what should be included in a written statement of terms and conditions for new starters. New contracts do not have to be given to pre-existing employees, but they are able to request a written statement that complies with the new rules. These contracts comply with these requirements and must be provided to the employee or worker by day one of employment.
The sub-folders below contain a wide selection of up-to-date employment contracts.
Covering a range of employee responsibilities and duties, Contract of Employment templates can be applied to an employer’s needs immediately or with simple editing.
Each template has been drafted by a team of lawyers and HR professionals to address the specific needs of the jobs and staff seniority that are implied by the titles of the contracts.
Choose from the lists below the Employment Contracts that best fit your requirements.
- Full Time Contracts of Employment
- Part Time Employment Agreements
- Managers Employment Contracts
- Employment Contracts for Sales Staff
- Directors' Service Contracts
- Pub and Restaurant Employment Contracts
- Self-Employed Agreements
- Service Company Contractors and IR35
- Self Employed Subcontractor Agreements
- How to Amend Employment Terms
- Employee Secondment Document Templates
- Restrictive Covenant Clauses
The Employment Contracts templates are part of the Employment Document Folder. One payment of £35.00 + VAT will provide you with unlimited downloads of all business documents in the Employment Folder for one year.
For more information on Contract of Employment templates, contact us today.