Chairman's Script For Annual General Meeting
This Chairman's Script for Annual General Meeting presents some of the
usual business of an AGM:
- Directors lay before the company annual accounts and reports for the most
recent financial period.
- Retirement and re-election of Director(s) by rotation.
- Auditor's term of office ends at AGM, so they must be re-appointed or new
auditors must be appointed.
Other matters that may be included:
- Director's recommendation for the dividend to be paid to shareholders.
- Resolutions may be required to pay directors' and auditors' fees (now
normally fixed by contract).
- Shareholders may have their own resolutions placed on the agenda.
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be
read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused
options should be removed from the document.
This Chairman's Script for Annual General Meeting is in open format. Either
enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording
to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on
the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do
with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location
of your choice prior to viewing.