Chairman's Script for General Meeting
This Chairman's Script – General Meeting sets out the following:
- confirmation of the quorum
- identification of proxy votes
- copies of the notice and resolutions provided therein
- voting by show of hands
- conduct of a poll (in event of a resolution not being carried)
- announcement of the results of the poll
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.
This Chairman's Script – General Meeting is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.