Adoption Leave Documents
This Adoption Leave sub-folder contains documents for use by an employee wishing to take adoption leave and an employer responding to the request.
The subfolder contains adoption policies covering adoption in Great Britain and overseas, as well as notification letter templates and documents relating to 'keeping in touch' days. We have also included documents needed for procedures when the employee returns to work, such as flexible working arrangements or a resignation notice.
Adoption Leave documents have been updated to comply with the current legislation.
- Notification Of Placement For Adoption
- Letter to an Employee who has Requested Time Off to Attend an Adoption Appointment
- Adoption Leave Policy (Adoption within Great Britain)
- Adoption Leave Policy (Adoption from Overseas)
- Adoption Leave and Pay Letter (Agreed)
- Adoption Leave Letter (Denied)
- Adoption Leave Dates Notification
- Adoption Leave and Pay Letter Confirmation
- Adoption Leave KIT Day Invitation
- Adoption Leave KIT Day Request
- Adoption Leave KIT Day Response (Employer)
- Adoption Leave KIT Day Response (Employee)
- Adoption Leave Early Return Notice
- Adoption Leave Early Return Acknowledgement
- Flexible Working Request
- Flexible Working Request Acknowledgement
- Flexible Working Decision
- Flexible Working Rejection
- Flexible Working Appeal
- Flexible Working Appeal Decision
- Resignation Following Adoption
- Acknowledgement Of Resignation
Adoption Leave documents are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.