Paternity Leave Documents (Birth)
This Paternity Leave Documents (Birth) subfolder contains documents for use where an employee wishes to take paternity leave because their wife, civil partner or partner is expecting a child. In respect of paternity leave following adoption, see the separate document folders relating to adoption within Great Britain and from overseas.
The Paternity Leave Documents (Birth) subfolder contains a Paternity Leave Policy (Birth), template letters, leave notices and declarations. We have also included documents needed for procedures when the employee returns to work, such as flexible working request and appeal templates.See also the separate Shared Parental Leave subfolder.
- Paternity Leave Policy (Birth)
- Paternity Leave Policy (Birth) – Shared Parental Leave Only
- Notification And Request For Paternity Leave
- Paternity Leave Letter (Granted)
- Paternity Leave Letter (Denied)
- Paternity Leave Request Form (Birth Child)
- Letter Advising Employee of Ineligibility for Statutory Paternity Leave (and Pay) for a Birth Child
- Letter Informing an Employee of Ineligibility for Statutory Paternity Pay
- Flexible Working Request
- Flexible Working Request Acknowledgement
- Flexible Working Decision (Approved)
- Flexible Working Decision (Rejection)
- Flexible Working Appeal
- Paternity Flexible Working Appeal Decision
Paternity Leave Documents (Birth) are part of the Employment document folder. Get access to all of these documents only for £35+VAT.