Ancillary PSC Documents & Correspondence with Companies House
Under the Companies Act 2006, as amended by the Small Business Enterprise & Employment Act 2015, UK incorporated companies, UK LLPs and UK Societates Europaeae must collect and keep information about people with significant control over them in a register – "Register of People with Significant Control".
As PSC registers are public documents with only limited details remaining private, companies are under an obligation to keep their PSC register open and transparent. This includes allowing public access to it and notifying Companies House of its location amongst other things. Private companies also have the option to keep their PSC register (along with other statutory registers) at Companies House.
This subfolder therefore contains template forms of the ancillary letters and correspondence that companies may wish to use:
- in their correspondence with the registrar at Companies House in relation to the location of a company’s PSC register, whether it wishes to elect to keep its register at Companies House and all the mechanics involved;
- to correspond with those who may wish to inspect a company’s PSC register; and
- should a company wish to invoke any part of the protection of information regime, whereby a company or individual can make an application to Companies House to keep its information out of the public domain.
- Notice to Companies House Regarding Location of PSC Register
- Right to Inspect PSC Register Letter
- Company’s Response to Right to Inspect PSC Register Letter
- Notice to PSCs of Intention to Elect to Keep PSC Register at CH
- Confirmation of Election Letter (PSC Register to be Held at CH)
- Notice to CH Regarding Election to Keep PSC Register at CH
- Right to Inspect PSC Register Letter (PSC Register at Companies House)
- Company’s Response to Right to Inspect Letter (PSC Register at CH)
- Notice to CH Regarding Changes to PSC Register at CH
- Notice to CH Re: Withdrawal of Election to Keep PSC Register at CH
- Notice to CH from Individual Re: Disclosure of Secure Information
- Notice to CH from Company Re: Disclosure of Individual’s Secure Information
- Notice to CH from subscriber Re: Disclosure of Individual’s Secure Information
- Protection Regime Guidance (Companies)
PSC Registers are part of the Corporate Folder. Access all Corporate documents for £35 + VAT.