Companies House Forms for PSCs
Under the Companies Act 2006, as amended by the Small Business Enterprise & Employment Act 2015, UK incorporated companies, UK LLPs and UK Societates Europaeae must collect and keep information about people with significant control over them in a register – Register of People with Significant Control.
Since 26th June 2017, companies need to provide the information on their register to Companies House within 14 days of making a change to their own register. This information is no longer provided annually to Companies House via the confirmation statement (CS01). Companies must enter new information on their own register within 14 days and provide the updated information to Companies House within a further 14 days. Companies House forms PSC01-PSC09 should be used for this purpose.
Information on a company’s register and the PSC register at Companies House must be kept up to date.
This subfolder contains the Companies House Forms relevant to filings relating to PSC register information on the public (central) register.
The forms in this subfolder are available in our Samples & Free folder and can also be found on Companies House website.
- CHF - PSC01 – Notice of Individual Person with Significant Control (PSC)
- CHF - PSC02 – Notice of Relevant Legal Entity (RLE) with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC03 – Notice of Other Registrable Person with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC04 – Change of Details of Individual Person with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC05 – Change of Details of Relevant Legal Entity with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC06 – Change of Details of Other Registrable Person with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC07 – Notice of Ceasing to be a Person with Significant Control
- CHF - PSC08 – Notification of PSC Statements
- CHF - PSC09 – Give Notice of Update to PSC Statements
- EH04 – Election to Keep Information from PSC Register on the Public Register
- EW04 – Withdrawal of Election to Keep Information from PSC Register on the Public Register