Letters and Pro-Forma Replies from PSCs
Under the Companies Act 2006, as amended by the Small Business Enterprise & Employment Act 2015, UK incorporated companies, UK LLPs and UK Societates Europaeae must collect and keep information about people with significant control over them in a register – "Register of People with Significant Control".
Individuals or legal entities who receive a statutory notice from a company to disclose their registrable interests or any information they have about registrable interests will need to reply to the company within one month of the date of the notice. To assist both companies and their PSCs in making this process as easy as possible, this sub-folder contains a series of pro-forma reply letters.
PSCs are also under an obligation themselves to notify the company of their status and keep this information up to date. This sub-folder also includes the letters that can be used for this purpose.
- Pro-Forma Reply Slip to PSC Notice (Individuals)
- Pro-Forma Reply Slip to RLE Notice
- Pro-Forma Reply Slip to PSC Notice (to Those with Knowledge)
- Pro-Forma Reply to PSC Notice Regarding Relevant Change
- Letter to PSCs - Supplying Information
- Pro-Forma Response Letter Regarding Supplying Information
- Letter to PSCs Regarding Updating Information
- Pro-Forma Response Letter Regarding Updating Information