Appointment of Directors
Every limited company must appoint at least one director. Private companies must have a minimum of one director, and at least one director must be a natural person i.e. not a corporation or firm.
There are two main ways to appoint a director of a company; appointment by the board of directors and appointment by an ordinary resolution of the shareholders. The Appointment of Directors subfolder covers both of these scenarios. It provides a range of letters and minutes for appointing different types of directors.
Each document in the Appointment of Directors subfolder is fully compliant with the Companies Act 2006.
- Directors And The Companies Act 2006 – An Overview
- AP01 – Appointment of Director
- Board Minutes – Appointment Of Directors
- Long Form Board Minutes – Appointment of Directors
- Directors’ Written Resolution – Appointment of Directors
- Shareholders’ Ordinary Resolution – Appointment Of Directors
- General Meeting Minutes – Appointment of Directors
- Shareholders’ Written Resolution – Appointment of Directors
- Letter of recommendation for new directors
- Consent to Act (Director)
- Confirmation of Identity Letter
- Identity Verification Form
- RP06 – Apply to Remove Material About a Director