Directors' Service Contracts
The appointment of a director is of crucial importance to any company, and as such having a Directors' Service Contract in place is vital.
The Directors Service Contracts subfolder contains different versions of the basic terms and conditions which may be used by a company in retaining a director, both with and without a payment in lieu of notice (PILON) provision and with and without a bonus share option.
Each document in the Directors Service Contracts subfolder is fully compliant with the Companies Act 2006 and has been updated in line with the state pension introduced by the Pensions Act 2014. This has resulted in the removal of the contracting out certificate clause.
These Directors Service Contracts are also available in the Employment Document Folder in the Directors' Service Contracts subfolder.
The Government has extended the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Job Retention Scheme until 30 September 2021. The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Furlough Leave Agreement ( available here ) and the Flexible Furlough Agreement Letter ( available here ) templates have been updated and are now available to use for the new extended Coronavirus Job Retention (Furlough) Scheme announced by the Chancellor on 3rd March 2021.
- Directors Employment Offer Letter
- Management Services Agreement
- Director’s Service Contract – Fixed Salary
- Director’s Service Contract - Bonus & Share Option Arrangements
- Shareholders’ OR – Approving a Director’s Long Term Service Contract
- Director’s Coronavirus Job Retention Furlough Letter
- Director’s Coronavirus Job Retention Furlough Response Letter
- Board Minutes to Furlough Directors under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Directors’ Flexible Furlough Agreement Letter
- Board Minutes to Flexibly Furlough Directors under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Directors' Service Contracts are part of the Corporate folder. Access all Corporate documents for £35+VAT.