Hire Of Part Premises To Sole Trader
This Hire Of Part Premises To Sole Trader is designed to be used by the freeholder or lessee (“owner”) of premises that hires out any part/s (not the whole) of the premises for short periods, e.g. a couple of hours, or a morning/afternoon/evening or whole day, either as a “
Whilst this template may be used by any person or
This template is only for use where the hirer is an individual (
This template is specifically designed to be used for hire of any room/s, hall/s or
The document contains alternative sets of wordings for booking either a
The template includes detailed and clear provisions which seek to
- payment of a deposit and the balance of the
- payment of a security deposit to cover any damage by the hirer
- cancellation by either the owner or hirer in different circumstances, stating precisely the financial liability that each will have to the other in that circumstance
- insurance by the hirer
- limitations/exclusions of liability of
givento the owner by the hirer.
- various restrictions, prohibitions, and requirements to be met by the hirer, including health & safety and housekeeping conditions, all set out in a schedule.
Although designed to be used by the owner, a hirer might choose to propose this template to an owner as the basis for a hire agreement because it is drafted in a way which is fair to a hirer, even though it contains various legal protections for the owner.
This Hire Of Part Premises To Sole Trader is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” link below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.