One Off Hire Of Whole Premises To Sole Trader
If you wish instead to provide for advance block booking of a number of sessions, e.g. for a regular dance or exercise class, you should use the accompanying Hire Of Whole Premises To Sole Trader template in this subfolder. Although that template also contains provisions allowing for a one off (or block booking), you might prefer to use that template rather than this one if you expect to have not only for block bookings but also one off bookings, the advantage being that you would need to use one template not two for all such bookings.
Whilst this One Off Hire Of Whole Premises To Sole Trader may be used by any person or
This template is only for use where the hirer is an individual
This template is specifically designed to be used for hire of the whole of a set of premises or where the whole of the premises comprises only one room or hall and no other rooms, areas etc. There are alternative versions of this template in this subfolder which can be used where the room/s, hall/s etc. form only part of the whole premises of the owner.
This template includes detailed and clear provisions which seek to
- payment of a deposit and the balance of the
- payment of a security deposit to cover any damage by the hirer
- cancellation by either the owner or hirer in different circumstances, stating precisely the financial liability that each will have to the other in that circumstance
- insurance by the hirer
- limitations/exclusions of liability of
givento the owner by the hirer.
- various restrictions, prohibitions, and requirements to be met by the hirer, including health & safety and housekeeping conditions, set out in a schedule.
Although designed to be used by an owner, a hirer might choose to propose this template to an owner as the basis for a hire agreement because even though it contains various legal protections for the owner, it is drafted in a way which remains fair to the hirer.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” link below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.