Videographer’s Agreement (Non-Commercial)
This Videographer’s Agreement (Non Commercial) is designed for use by those providing their videographic services to consumers with non-commercial purposes in mind (e.g. a video of a wedding ceremony/reception or a video of any other personal celebration or event).
The precise content of the videographer’s services is left for the videographer to determine and is integrated into this form of Agreement with a reference to “packages” as chosen by the customer (which can easily be defined and integrated into the videographer’s sales and marketing materials).
This document is compliant with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
It is important to note that this document is designed for use in on-premises transactions and is thus not suited for distance (or doorstep) selling.
Key clauses in this form of Agreement cover important factors including orders, payment, the videography services themselves and the always-important issue of copyright and licensing.
This Videographer’s Agreement (Non-Commercial) contains the following clauses:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Information About the Videographer
3. The Contract
5. Price and Payment
6. The Videographer’s Services
7. Copyright and Licence
8. Problems with the Videographer's Services and the Customer’s Legal Rights
9. Videographer’s Liability
10. Events Outside of the Videographer’s Control (Force Majeure)
11. Rescheduling and Cancellation
12. Communication and Contact Details
13. Complaints and Feedback
14. How The Videographer Uses the Customer’s Personal Information (Data Protection)
15. Other Important Terms
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
[Videographer’s Services, Order, Package, Date of Video Shoot, Location of Video Shoot, Privacy Notice]
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Optional phrases / clauses and notes are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.