Complaints Policies, Procedures and Letters for Estate Agents and Letting Agents
The Complaints Policies and Procedures in this folder have been drafted to meet the needs of Estate Agents, Residential Lettings Agents and Property Management Agencies.
All such businesses should have a written complaints policy. This is required as a condition of membership of the redress schemes (ombudsman schemes) to which Estate Agents and Lettings and Property Management Agents must belong and to which some Commercial Agents also belong. It may also be a requirement of Agents’ professional bodies such as RICS, NAEA or ARLA.
Each Complaints Policy has a corresponding Complaints Handling Procedure. The Policy explains the Agency’s complaints handling procedure to customers. The Procedure document is designed for internal use to guide staff through the handling of a complaint.
- Complaints Policy for Residential Sales and Lettings Agents
- Complaints Handling Procedure for Residential Sales and Lettings Agents
- Complaints Policy for Commercial Lettings Agents
- Complaints Handling Procedure for Commercial Lettings Agents
- Estate Agent’s Acknowledgment of Complaint Letter
- Request for Additional Information about Complaint
- Second Request for Additional Information about Complaint
- Complaint Decision Letter
- Estate Agent’s Acknowledgment of Complaint Appeal Letter
- Request for Additional Information about Appeal of Complaint
- Complaint Appeal Decision Letter
These Complaints Policies and Procedures for Estate Agents and Letting Agents documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.