Residential Property Sales Terms and Conditions
The documents in this subfolder are for use by Residential Estate Agencies. This subfolder contains Terms and Conditions and Agent Appointment Forms which, when used together, create a contract between the Seller and the Estate Agent.
There are versions of the documents to cover Sole Selling Rights (where the agent is entitled to commission even if the Seller finds a buyer himself), Sole Agency (where only one agent is appointed) and Joint Sole Agency (where the Seller appoints two agents).
The Terms and Conditions and Appointment Form can be placed on the Agent’s website but they must also be provided to Sellers or made available in hard copy. An agency contract is formed by the Seller completing and signing the Appointment Form, confirming acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, and the Agent signing to confirm the appointment.
The documents have been drafted taking account of relevant legislation and guidance and industry best practice.
- Estate Agency Terms and Conditions (Sole Selling Rights)
- Estate Agency Terms and Conditions (Sole Agency)
- Estate Agency Terms and Conditions (Joint Sole Agency)
- Estate Agency Terms and Conditions (Multiple Agency)
- Estate Agency Appointment Form (Sole Selling Rights)
- Estate Agency Appointment Form (Sole Agency)
- Estate Agency Appointment Form (Joint Sole Agency)
- Estate Agency Appointment Form (Multiple Agency)
- Estate Agency Firm Wide Risk Assessment
- Estate Agency Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Estate Agency Customer Identification and Risk Assessment Form
- Seller’s Approval of Sale Particulars Form
- Memorandum of Sale of Residential Property
These Residential Property Sales Agencies Documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.