Members of a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
The documents in this subfolder are designed to be used in relation to the members of a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (“CIO”) to aid the smooth running of the CIO.
The documents comprise a form of letter to be used by an individual applying to become a member of the CIO, a form for the CIO to accept that person’s application, a form of certificate of membership that the CIO can issue to the member, a form of resignation of membership, a register in which the CIO can enter (as a permanent historic record) details of all present and past members of the CIO and the acceptances and resignations of all members, a list of all current members from time to time (to assist with day to day administration), and a form of written resolution of members for use when it is proposed that a members resolution be passed in writing as opposed to being passed at a members’ meeting.
These Members of a Charitable Incorporated Organisation documents are part of the Corporate folder. Access all Corporate documents for £35+VAT.
- Application to Become a Member of a CIO
- Acceptance of Application to become a Member of a CIO
- Resignation of Member of a CIO
- Certificate of CIO Membership
- Register of Members for a CIO
- List of Current Members for a CIO
- Ordinary Resolution in Writing of CIO Members