Charity Fundraising and Grants
The documents in this subfolder are designed to be used in relation to
- aspects of fundraising by charities; and
- the giving and receipt of grants by charities.
These documents include guidance notes on fundraising by volunteers, fundraising appeals, and charitable collections. There is also a template policy covering whistleblowing relating to a charity’s fundraising activity.
There are also three forms of grant agreement in this subfolder, to be used for grant making by a charity to a charity or to a non-charity.
A charity might also derive funds in the form of a legacy left to it under a supporter's Will: see our Legacies subfolder here.
These Charity Fundraising and Grants documents are part of the Corporate folder. Access all Corporate documents for £35+VAT.
- Volunteer Fundraising Groups: Rules For Working With A Charity
- Guidance Notes - Volunteer Charity Fundraising Groups
- Guidance Note: Fundraising Appeals By Charities - Suitable Wording for Appeals
- Guidance Notes - Public Charitable Collections: Charity Officers Acting As Fundraisers
- Charity Fundraising Whistleblowing Policy
- Agreement for Grant by a Charity to a Non-Charity Organisation
- Agreement for Grant by a Charity to a Charity (Long Version)
- Agreement for Grant by a Charity to a Charity (Short Version)