Online Professional Services Website Terms of Sale (B2C)
Many types of services that are usually provided to consumers face-to-face are increasingly being made available remotely over the internet. The impact of Covid-19 restrictions has encouraged many businesses to provide their services online either as an alternative or in addition to face-to-face provision. Each of these sets of website terms of sale is designed to be used to provide various types of content online to a consumer in return for payment of a single subscription.
In each case the provider makes available live or recorded video streamed content and other downloadable material (e.g. text/graphics) on subscription. It is assumed that the streamed content is made available via a cloud-based web conferencing platform. The platform may be Zoom, but it might equally be any other platform enabling video streaming, and these templates can easily be adapted if some other platform is to be used.
Each set of terms in this subfolder has been tailored to the sale and supply of a specific type of content (e.g. tuition, exercise, therapy) provided online via the third party platform used by the supplier. (In contrast, the sets of terms for online sale of digital content in the accompanying Website Terms and Conditions subfolder are generic and they do not specify either the type of content offered or the means of delivering it.)
The terms of each template anticipate that the content sold via the supplier’s website will be intangible and that it will be provided online. No tangible items (such as books or other written material in paper form, CDs, or DVDs) will be sold or supplied on these terms.
These templates are only suitable as terms for the sale of content. For terms governing the use of the website itself, please see the accompanying Website Terms and Conditions subfolder.
All of the terms in this subfolder are for use when dealing with a client/customer who is a consumer (not a business client/customer). They include various cancellation rights which the client/customer can exercise, including the cancellation rights conferred on clients/customers under consumer law.
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Tuition, Mentoring, Teaching etc (Adult) (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Tuition (Minors) (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Music Teaching (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Personal Fitness Training (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Yoga or Pilates Instruction (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Veterinary Services (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Architect Services (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Physiotherapy (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Counselling or Therapy (B2C)
- Website Terms of Sale - Online Zumba (Or Other) Dance/Workout Class (B2C)
These Online Professional Services Website Terms of Sale (B2C) templates are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Documents Folder.