Data Subject Rights
The UK GDPR sets out a number of important rights that apply to individual data subjects including the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the so-called right to be forgotten, rights to restrict and object to the processing of their personal data, the right to data portability, and further rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Data controllers generally must respond quickly to any requests from data subjects to exercise these key rights, usually within one month, and must do so free of charge (with limited exceptions).
- Data Subject Rights Policy
- Data Subject Rights Guidance Notes
- Data Subject Rights Letter - Acknowledgement
- Data Subject Rights Letter – Acknowledgement + ID Request
- Data Subject Rights Letter – Acknowledgement + Fee Request
- Data Subject Rights Letter – Receipt of ID
- Data Subject Rights Letter – Receipt of Fee
- Data Subject Rights Letter – Additional Time Required
This Data Subject Rights Policy is part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35+VAT will provide you with one year’s unlimited access to download any or all documents from the Business Folder.