This Training Evaluation Form should be used after a training event to gather feedback about the event and seek suggestions as to improvements that can be made for future training events.
The form offers employees the option to give feedback anonymously.
The form asks about a number of factors, including:
• The relevance of the course to the employee’s job;
• The extent to which the course content met the employee’s needs;
• The quality of course delivery;
• How the employee rates his or her knowledge and skills before and after the course;
• Suitability of the training location; and
• How the employee would apply the skills in the job.
This Training Evaluation Form template is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have subscribed to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.